The Royal Parks aims to provide, alone or thorough partnerships, access to opportunities to develop knowledge of the heritage and an understanding of biodiversity within the natural environment.
The vision for education and community engagement in the Royal Parks is:
- To provide unique and creative opportunities to engage within the public and enhance their enjoyment and responsible use of the parks.
- To encourage people to enjoy the parks and protect them for future generations.
The Royal Parks works closely with all the external agencies that deliver education programmes ensuring appropriate activities and the highest possible standards. Education activities on site will be provided by the following agencies:
- For The Regents Park, Bushy Park and Greenwich Park the agency is the Field Studies Council. For further information (including course outlines and booking information) visit the FSC website, call 0203 130 0469 or email email@example.com.
- For Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens the agency is The Royal Parks Foundation. Find out more by visiting the Royal Parks Foundation Education Centre website, call 0207 036 8051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Richmond Park the agency is The Holly Lodge Centre. Find out more by visiting the Holly Lodge Centre website, call 0208 940 8730 or email email@example.com.
If you would like further information on education and learning in the Royal Parks, please contact the Head of Education and Community Engagement on 0300 061 2184.