Run for the parks with Team Squirrel, the nutty scurry of runners who take on the challenge of conkering the Royal Parks Half Marathon, whilst raising vital funds for the parks.
Royal Parks Half Marathon Presented by Royal Bank of Canada 2017
8 October 2017, 9am-4pm
Hyde Park, London
£50 registration fee
Join Team Squirrel and conker this stunning 13.1 mile half marathon route taking in four of London’s Royal Parks. To secure your place simply pay your £50 registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 to support the Royal Parks.
Support the parks
Our eight Royal Parks are one of Britain’s greatest national treasures. They cover 5,000 acres of green space and welcome more than 77 million visitors a year - from local Londoners to visitors from around the world. Your fundraising will help preserve the Royal Parks’ fascinating and culturally important heritage, and aid in the protection of its vulnerable wildlife. They provide essential green space for people to use, improving physical and mental wellbeing and discovering the natural world. Help us keep the Royal Parks beautiful and bursting with life for all to enjoy, for today and future generations!
What you get from us
We like to look after our super-squirrels, giving you the VIP treatment you deserve!
You’ll be provided with:
- A guaranteed race place without the suspense of the public ballot
- A welcome pack with support and advice from experienced fundraisers to help you hit your fundraising target, along with tips on training for your challenge
- A top quality sustainable bamboo running vest
- Access to our exclusive Team Squirrel Marquee on race day with much needed refreshments, activities for your supporters, free massages, a big well done and thank you!
- An exclusive goody bag on race day
- Dedicated contact with Sarashka, our Team Squirrel captain, to keep you motivated and get you ready for race day
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel (just steer clear of his bushy tail!)
If you have any questions about Team Squirrel please get in touch with Sarashka - Team Squirrel captain, on 020 7036 8055 or email@example.com.