We welcome feedback from our followers and do our best to read as many messages as possible. We are a small team so cannot respond individually to all messages, but we will ensure that any emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed to the relevant people. The best ways to contact us is via email or telephone. If it's a park specific issue or enquiry, contact the park office directly.
What to expect from us
If you follow/sign up to our social media channels you can expect content covering some of the following areas:
- what there is to see and do in the Royal Parks
- events to visit and activities that people can participate in
- news about The Royal Parks, including press releases and blogs
- operational information that we need to share with park users
- alerts about new content on our other digital channels
- invitations to provide feedback, including surveys and formal consultations
To engage with our audiences we aim to follow people who take regular interest in the parks. Being followed back does not imply endorsement of any kind and not being followed does not imply criticism.
We will regularly update and monitor our social media accounts during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and will monitor posts out of hours. Social media sites may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to down time.
Please do not use The Royal Parks account to report issues or incidents in the parks. View the contact details for the parks.